Tuesday, January 13, 2009

- so sick -

I'm sick again, arghh~~ this time is even serious than last. my goodness...
Here is the list of sickness :
1. Fever
2. Hectic
3. Muscleache
4. Stomachache
5. Diarrhea
6. wound infection


Regards the stomachache and diarrhea ... a special thank to mr. nasi lemak.... i "LOVE" u , mr. nasi lemak...

after consult a doctor, i take a MC and get home earlier to have a good rest. But it's not as i thought. Once i open the main door, some guys are inside of my house .. Shock ! i thought break in ! lolz... they are from the condo service department to repair the wall leakage. And because of this, i gotta guard them and i couldn't get my rest ! WTF !!! So sick !

the workers ..
sob..


pile of medicine
- i hate it -

definitely not commit suicide !
special thanks to mr. Charlie
=.='


p/s:
help me~


-[d]rew-

No comments: