Thursday, February 26, 2009

- leisuring -

Finally im back to KL with 2 purposes, Sister's wedding and holiday. Hohoho... Supposingly my holiday started on 26feb till 10 march but because of someone , my holiday becomes lesser, only until 2 march ! WTF !!! my flight tickets burned again, 4 times !! My goodness...
anyways, i shall appreciate this holiday, better than don't have rite ?! ^^ Back to KL by 4pm with flight. Just right on today, at night hang out with my friends, ashley & genki. Kinda long time never hang out with them ~ they started to mumbling at me d.. LoL...

By night, fetch them and head to the curve there, watch movie, have drinks, and i wana buy a present for my beloved sister. HOhohoho...
cineleisure
for movie

we have drinks @ Laundry


drinks

ms. genki

why shoot me ?

ms ashley

the girls

drew . ashley

drew . genki


Candid shot on the mirror






PICTURE OF THE DAY



-[D]rew-








No comments: