Sunday, April 12, 2009

- Jeram Linang -




Yoo~ holiday today.
So my gang plans to have an outing today. Yea, Jeram Linang waterfall. Needless to say, its a nice place. we're out in morning and it takes roughly an hour travel. Everything there seems good and everyone enjoys except my carelessness. I have forgotten to bring extra clothes.
Erk!! I couldn't enjoy them but just as the photographer. Aihz.. mistake. Around evening, when we about to ciaoz, raining in a sudden. Oh shit, i fall halfly into the river in rush. Yea, at least i still get wet ! Credit to the weather ~

about to go


the capt. afiq


Qimie n me


mahfuz and afiq


the another car


yea ~ we reach d






















enjoying huh



whose hand so huge ?
LOL



Epong




nice shot






ERK, i'm not the one who take this picture



Let me show you how nice is the place.... Enjoy the photos ~~ ^^













Leaving in wet .. aihz




-[d]rew-

No comments: