Thursday, May 7, 2009

- kl ? again !! -

waiting in the departure hall.... boring


Everybody, i'm back again ! lolx...
Frankly this time will be even more happier than usual but why ?
i'm going to date with my dear, keke
Oh yea, FYI, i'm no longer single since last month 7.4.2009. and i think most of you know who is she as she appeared in my blog quite often. LOL, yea that's right! she is ms yong, stephanie yong.
As i mentioned, we're together since 7th of april. So, tomorrow is our first month anniversary. and i'm coming back to KL by flight at 8.30pm but due to weather and delay, my flight becomes 10:15pm. ERK ! I have planned to give her a surprise by tonight before 12:00am actually. I planned to buy pizza, then deliver to her house and give her a surprise as she thought i will meet her tomorrow. Since now i couldn't buy pizza for her and make it before 12:00am, i gotta change the plan, yea mcD ! 24hours ON ! lolx

Once i arrive, i tell my dear that i'm going back home from airport instead of actually i'm heading to her house with my lovely mcD. She is surprised once i tell her that i'm at outside of her house.

her beloved McChicken

she is so shy ~ lol





happy together


-[d]rew-

No comments: