Sunday, August 30, 2009

- just for you -

I get back to KL just for several days. It's all because of her. =]
Early in the morning once i reach KL, i stay at my cousin's house. Credits for him.=]
My cousin definitely is a good guy. His kindness that i couldn't find in anyone astonishes me deeply. Back to the point, so i plan to make a breakfast for ms. yong . I was thinking of what to make for quite long. Anyhow, ended up with a simple breakfast. I couldn't think of any names for it, or could i say "lovely bread" ?? Lame XD

Here goes the process.
firstly, soaks the bread into eggs and put on the pan.

and i can tell you, it smells good ~ ^^

and looks nice as well ??


with the prepared hotdog,
i tend to wrap it with the bread, make it into rolls.

addition - omelette


finish ^^

Immediately, deliver it to ms. yong's house.
Well, she says it's sweet. haha~
actually she means the bread is sweet instead of salty. erk....





By night, we're out for dinner in Kuchai Lama.
The restaurant is Yummy Duck Roast House.
I bet it is quite famous and the foods are expensive.
Anyhow, the meals are just nice but too less to us.

yummy duck


interior


my course


her course


my love

- drew -

No comments: