Monday, May 10, 2010

Fly High, kite !

Photobucket
hellooooooooooooo, sorry for not updating my blog often. XD What to do, i guess i have nothing to do except slacking @ home everyday in KotaBharu, i'm being so lifeless, my god!!! I'm trying my best to get some entertainments just to fill up my time. Hmmm, and my friends have popped up an idea, fly the kite ! XD One of the benefits to stay in this dead town is you're damn close with the nature actually. *but i'll get frust if too nature !! *

Okieee, there's a beach damn near to my house, estimate about 15mins travel range. I posted about the beach before, the moonlight beach ! XD The name sounds nice but in fact, it has nothing different. The weather was damn nice on that day, of course windy !! This is what we really need ! XDD


Photobucket
Mr. Qimie
He bought a new kite, the batman in orange?



Photobucket
Mahfuz, with his Helang * eagle *
the white shirt behind was Faez, buying eagle as well. XD
fyi, the plane we're flying currently is named Eagle !
So i guess they're so addicted to Eagle !



Photobucket
Airborne, Eagle !!




Photobucket
the ORANGE batman ! XDDDD



Photobucket
fly high ~~~




Photobucket
Orh yea, this is meeeee!!!! I didn't buy any, cuz im broke !
T.T




Photobucket
we're trying to make a formation flight !! weeeeeeeee



Photobucket
somehow, i love the view eventhough it's kinda blurrr.. hmm..
blame on my camera! yucks !



Photobucket
second attemption !! phewww...



Photobucket
is me is me ~ XD




Photobucket
i'm an eagle flyer !!! woahhh...
my girlfriend texts me @ that time
" Pilots go fly kites ?? ERK! "




Photobucket
somehow, they're getting bored ! XDDD



Photobucket
Trying to snap a nice shoot ... what do you think ??




Photobucket
the last photo i took.................................. ciao !


-drew-



6 comments:

Nana Lana said...

heyz, i love the 1st n last pic! lolx

i love beaches! KB nice mah. get close to nature. long-live ah!

city, prone to pollution. yiaksss

ohmywtf said...

wow...nice pictures!! aww.....its been years i didn't fly kite dy....:-(

jfook said...

The good thing of not living in a city. I have not been flying kite for since a decade ago.

andrew said...

Nana, hahaa.. okieeee since you like it, what about you come to stay for a week ? nyek nyek nyekkkk....


Ohmywtf, hey !! haha.. let's fly the kite !!



jfook, haha... yea.. somehow, it's fun... ^^

Ned Pungawon said...

kewl bro.. hehehe.. haven't gotten the chance to fly kite since forever.. hehehe...

andrew said...

ned, why not? just get urself a kite and fly it up ! XD