Wednesday, September 10, 2008

- future plan -

Since few months ago, i was struggling for my future, what i gonna do after i graduate, where to study, how to raise the fund, am i choosing the right school, is this the right pathway that i'm moving on, am i confident to get the flying license, is the pilot suitable for me, where am i goin to after graduate.... Billion of Questions come across my mind.

After some deliberations, survey and thoughts..
Here comes to my conclusion, my future plan.

Step 1 : Leaving to Kelantan study the pilot course for 1 and a half year. Aihz, my senior told me is hard to get back to hometown once stay in kelantan... sad case..
Step 2 : Apply to Oversea for a job, my aim is get into Cathay Pacific Airway based in Hong Kong.
Step 3 : work hard for very first 5 years in order to pay back my mum.

Conclusion : No longer back to Kuala Lumpur for a very long term after i leave to Kelantan or maybe never back to KL forever. So these few months will be my very last period of time in Kuala Lumpur. Am i gonna miss my life in KL ? Will i change my mind and get back to M'sia? I have no idea about it. There are lot of sweet and sour memories in Kuala Lumpur. Anyhow, i do think that i need to get into the new life instead of struggling in past. I do need a new environment for me to transform.

I'm growing, and i hope to be better. I'm transforming into a better person. Being mature, understanding, considerate, compassionate , and TOUGH.

So guys, pls hang out with me before i leave. this might be the last time i meet with you guys! Anyways, let's fight for our dream and future !!

My heart is dead, wondering is there a way to revive my heart and my soul. This sentence sticks in my heart and i'm sick of it. I couldn't forget the way she told me, " my heart is dead "

Well, Don't ever stick with the past... Let's move on !!

p/s :

Count down : 73 days
to
KOTA BAHRU


-drew-


2 comments:

evon said...

woOt!~^peace^ life still go on... enjoy ya *S* life...ciaOz...

andrew said...

haha!! you too ... enjoy huh !! let's fight for our future okie ?!! gambateh !!!