Tuesday, September 30, 2008

- sing k with 2ndary school mate -




Few days ago, wahwah and cheah paid me a visit @ times square and we discussed to have a sing k session since we got the vouchers ^^ and today once i finish work, rushed to cheras selatan jusco Greenbox meet up with them. Started at 7pm until 1am. wo0t !! Enjoy !!



me . pok


wah . alicia

wah . yen


thoo lee kuan/ my sister
back from sabah


sleeping while sing k !?!




alicia

no comment =.='

wah n me

vernon aka mr. lonely
why ?

because his gf...
busy chatting with TLK
lolz
so pity


group picture

take 2

~ spagetti lover ~


As you know that usually greenbox organizes some games for the customers and today the game was blow balloon =.=' and my sister forced me to join. So, cheah and i became the representive of our room. The rule is blow till burst.


starting

Just a split second, a gal bursted the balloon and won the game, others gotta continue until burst the balloon. =.='
trying so hard


i was trying so hard to burst the balloon, while others bursted already! i was the only one !! so.. All looked at me, so embarrassing. What the hell was that balloon !! Damn hard to burst it off ! "muka tebal"




At last , what happened was i use my car key and burst it off ~ ^^ good ending !! ngek ngek ngek


-drew-

No comments: