Saturday, October 11, 2008

- blocked my way!! -

Guess what have i seen today ? It's weird. When i was parking my car at the 1U there on my way to work, i saw a car, just stopped in the middle of road. At the very first , i thought that fella might be parking his/her car but when i drove further to it, there was no one inside the car. My goodness and it blocked the road, and the parking lots ! Blocked my way !! Goddamn~ From these, i made an assumption. Perhaps, the driver parked his/her car but have forgotten to pull the handbrake and caused the car moves backward/forward to the middle of road due to the gradient. OR he/she did it for FUN !!




is he/she parking in?

NOPE ! he/she is blocking the way !



p/s:
well, no matter what's the reason, he/she is blocking my way!!


-drew-


No comments: