Thursday, October 16, 2008

- mr. Baoz ! -

Suppose i have an appointment with my client tonight but because of my boss wants me to stay in office for OT !! So, i gotta cancel the appointment, argh ! Stayed in office till 8pm, and after that, i ask wawa whether wana go to eat sushi king or not as i know there is a sushi king promotion !! RM2 for everyplate!! Pick her up, rush to Queenspark sushi king, and of cause, crowded there. so we couldn't make it. Disappointed ! We change the plan. drive to pavilion grab a movie, Disaster !!! Yucks ! LOW INTELLIGENT , LOW COST movie ! As i haven't get my dinner, we have a walk around the food court and there is something catches my sight. Mr. Baoz !












Hmm.... the baoz are not real bad and kinda creative as well. There are various types of favours and attractive out-look as well. Overall no bad. Should give a try !

No comments: