Saturday, November 29, 2008

- PPL examination -


Just get started with my study, well it's a tough course. Even since the first day of class, i had been stressed up myself, study from day to night. The class starts at 7.15am usually, eventually might be earlier than that, so gotta get up from my bed by around 5am. Stay at the Airport for whole day. Once get back to apartment, without wasting the time, have to do the revision till late at night. The school training is strict in discipline and i'm isolated from the outside. "Jail" in the apartment until i pass the PPL examination and this is the rule. The exam gonna start by 16 dec 2008.Hmm... It's the time to push up the throttle to maximum. There are lot of subjects that i need to cover up. Air law, meteorology, aircraft general, navigation, RTT and etc. I have never been so hardworking as now. I'm changing , improving myself to the better one. You will see the different part of andrew .
Good luck to me ~ PPL



-[D]rew-

2 comments:

ChLoE said...

Take Good care over there ya
and study hard
Good luck^^

Anonymous said...

jia you la..
hope to c diff. drew when v meet..
but the change must be better geh wor.. kenot getting worse gah.. lol..
take k la..
miss you..

-heidi wei wei-