Tuesday, November 25, 2008

- welcome to APFT -

This morning, 9am i gotta report myself @ the airport there. All my coursemates are there d.

welcome to
Sultan Ismail Petra Airport


the airport main hall

mum


dad n mum

After report ourselves, we have been asked to go back to de Hotel For ceremony.

~moving moving~

Ridel hotel
- de place where i'm goin to stay @ -

batch 21/08



ceremony

After the ceremony , we are asked to get back to our apartment, and in my apartment, total is 6 persons. it's a big apartment, big room and important is, it has the nice view!

taken from apartment




So, after settle down, we all go to Tesco to buy whatever we need in the new house. Damn lots of thing to buy. Hectic~!!!
cashier counter seperates into male & female
=.='


our goods



my housemates


p/s:
Gotta prepare myself back to study

gambateh !!



-[D]rew-

No comments: