Sunday, April 18, 2010

PC fair I 2010

Photobucket
Don't get misunderstood with my post title, peeps. I guess most of you thought of this post must be related with the sexy show girl, huh? Definitely no i tell you ! XD
If you're my reader, i guess you know that i work for PC Fair, for almost every year.
Every PC fair i work for the same company, HP. I guess i'm quite a loyal guy, right ? Eventhough i'm still under training in kelantan but still, i get a bus to go back KL just for work. *actually i'm broke !! i need money !!*

Photobucket
and you can see that, our uniform is like shit.... so gay!



Photobucket
my colleague, aaron lai, the future dentist ! XD
he's too shy to camera ! aiyorr...



Photobucket
and you can see that, every year PC fair there must be crowded by people..
phewwwwww... stuffy !



Photobucket
Anyone wana buy laptop??
see you @ next PC fair !! XD

Orh yea, just a reminder for you. Currently PC Fair has been changed to 2 times but not 3 times for a year. =]


-drew-

2 comments:

KwOnG FeI said...

now only i only the pc fair changed its freq..

andrew said...

yea, it was on the newspaper. XD
2times weihhhh...