Saturday, April 17, 2010

short update of flying, peeps !

Peeps, it's been ages since last post on my flying. I guess some of you are wondering how's my flying currently. Needless to say, as you noticed that my blog is getting bored and dead, it must because i was freaking busy, struggling recently, millions apologies upon this . Some anonymous even msg me, telling me that they're my loyal reader, please update the blog so that they can always read on my stuffs. OMG, I'm so touched!
I'm trying very hard to update it, so please bear with me. pleaseeee =] Well, back to now. I would like to share something on flight training. =]

In order to make you qualified to own the Air Transport Pilot License frozen ( ATPL ), you need to clock 200 flying hours at minimum. Within 200 flying hours, you will get Private Pilot License ( PPL ) , Commercial Pilot License ( CPL ) and of course, the ATPL/IR (frozen) . Flying is categorized into 4 parts, these are General Handling (GH), Instrument Flying (IF), Navigation (NAV) and lastly, Night Flying (NF) .


Photobucket
take a break now ! look at my camwhore photos while flying !!! XDD
nyek nyekkkkkkk~~


Photobucket
Height 15ooft over the town @ speed 100knots
please say it's cool, please ! XD


I would like to emphasize on General Handling @ here. Basically, in this exercise, few things you do need to practice to be perfect and these are medium turns, steep turns, climb & descend, straight & level, Clean stall, dirty stall, approach configuration stall, practice forced landing (PFL) , and 4 types of circuits pattern. All these you must be done in the GH exercise to brush up your skill. Kinda lot right? Of course you must have a particular training area to do all these but not simply anywhere will do. Usually the company has set few particular airspace for training purpose for us.

Photobucket
this is one of my training area , named Bachok!



Photobucket
another place in Bachok !



Photobucket
overheading the town @ 1500ft



Photobucket
another snap !



Photobucket
I wana end up my post with my camwhore photo !!
ciaoz everyone !!
thankiu for reading !

-drew-


6 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice shots from the plane =)

KwOnG FeI said...

OMG! Are you taking the pictures while maneuvering the plane???

andrew said...

kenwooi, haha.. thanks bro.. but ur shooting is much more nicer than me.. you're pro, man !


KF, hey ! haha... yea... but i trimmed the aircraft b4 tk photo ler.. XD

drunkwithcaffeine said...

WUAA!! camwhore while flying a plane??? epic!! hahaha!

KwOnG FeI said...

cool~

andrew said...

jinx joey, haha, yea ! that's right!!


KF, haha.. thankiu!