Friday, April 25, 2008

-feeling before fatal-


something bad ..
happened on me..
when i back to home...
in my room..

suddenly..

feeling dizzy...
starting to be unconscious...
side brain....
starting to be painful....
fall down...
lying on the floor....
n
nose bleeding...
i'm helpless....
can't even shout...

Question comes to me is ....
am i goin to die ??

then...

unconscious..
nobody know tat i was dying there..

if not mistaken..
abt 1 hour sth....
i woke up...
dizzy...


i reli tot my life just washed off like this...
alot of things... incidents... pasts...
popped out in my mind...

bad feeling..

if not mistaken...
i guess..
the reason that causes this...
is
last few days...
accidently..
i knocked my head onto de wall..
zzz...
so blur...
yes... tat time... head bleeding..
but i tot ... i'm ok...

duno..
just terrible feeling...

hmm...
gotta do check up abt it...


pray for me...

** worrying **


-drew-