Friday, April 11, 2008

-johor trip *KLIFA*-




i drove to johor by de early in de morning with
my parent...
just wana check out abt the
KLIFA
(KL International Flying Academy)
probably i will study at there...
we dropped by at melaka to hav our breakfast...


de melaka...


back to de highway...

after 4 hours car-driving...
we reached at SENAI airport...

senai airport

KLIFA


KLIFA Building

KLIFA just located along with the terminal cargo...
hm..
de skul .. still okie....
not s good s others...
but..
-OK-


de cargo


its totally HUGE


KLIFA hanger




dad is looking around..


eagle


-back-


interior instrument rating


piper


repairing engine


de instruments


single engine instrument


~helicopter landing~


de accommodation
p/s :
it's sux...
damn far away from the airport...
gotta walk for 45 mins in order to get my dinner
my gosh....


afterward..
back to kl..
drove for 6 hours...
=.='
noe why ?
cuz my dad!!
he insist to tk de old road back to kl..
cuz of this..
we back to kl...
LATE!!!


p/s:
still haven't decide will study in this skul anot..
consider-ing~~~

attempting to achieve
my dream...
my future...

yea.... it's my dream....
but...
it's meaningless for me...
everything is meaningless for me now...
i lost some1...


-drew-

No comments: