Saturday, April 26, 2008

-goodbye TARC-




today
finally..
my lazzzzz paper !!

yes !!
maybe...
today will be de last day tat i'm in tarc...
as a
tarcian
gonna miss it so much ~~
^^

after exam...
my frens n i ..
stayed in the college..
lolz!!
just wana to "capture" our lazz memories in tarc..

just 3 of us...
meiling, ning n i
others went home adi..
so ...
can't tk alot of photo with all of my frens..
sad


Tunku Abdul Rahman College


Jabatan Hal Ehwal Pelajar




the pathway access to success


~just 3 of us~


welcome to TAR college


love this pic ~ so "natural" ^^




fai n i


meiling n i


she n me just tk alot of picS~
we just love to tk ~~
~ngek ngek ngek~



~natural greenish~


ning n i
-she is my course rep-
lolz...


~cam-whore cam-whore~


canteen 2





de parking lot




a gal, a boy, and a dog ?!


esther n i


meiling n ning
with my bubu car!!
^^


so weird ?!



de bus stop that i used to wait for bus~



i just miss the TARC bus~


the court where i always hanging around....



once again...
good bye TARC....
i reli hope not to cum back to u ~
ngek ngek ngek...
if i cum back..
means i can't go for my cadet pilot ~
so
cannot come back to TARC~~
dun wana cum back~~
dun wish to cum back~~

ngek ngek ngek~~


pray for me ..

^^


-drew-

No comments: