Sunday, June 15, 2008

- 7 JULY 2008 -


just received the books from MFA...
in order to get into the MFA..
i gotta pass the assessment test n interview
on
7 JULY 2008


the posman delivered the shipment to my house this morning,
as in i gotta work by morning...
so..
nobody at home except my 2nd elder sister.
she stunned me ..
she was home...
n
she knew somebody knock the door..
but?
she never open the door!!!!
i was..
!%#^$^$^%@#$!!^$&$


ish...
after i get home....
then
i gotta go to the jalan ampang there..
to the nationwide office there...
collect the shipment on my behalf!!


wasting my time n petrol!!

ish..
back to my shipment


here is the offer letter



the 3 books that i gotta study...
. Aviation English . Elementary Physics . Elementary Maths .


costs me rm310 buckx!!
rm100 each book?
lolz

no lar of cuz...
including the registration fee, assessment fee.. bla bla bla



anyways...
preparing myself for 7 JULY 2008



-drew-

No comments: