Sunday, June 15, 2008

- IMAX -


watched -the incredible HULK-


this time....
we watched it @ IMAX times square.


6 of us..
guys gang


supposing 2 cars goin..
suddenly 1 of my fren can't drive..
which means...
i gotta fetch all of them..
the show @ 11.30pm
n
i was having dinner wit my another fren till 10.30pm
within 1 hour,
i gotta fetch 5 of them... n rush to times square...
wo0t...
speed~ speed~ speed~

while @ IMAX

i saw a wall...
a rainbow wall.
i felt tat...
hmm... how cum the wall colour kinda familiar 1..
den my fren looked at me..
said..


" neh ! u ma wearing now lar!! "
gg
i was wearing the rainbow shirt tat time...
which the colour almost same with the wall colour..
gg

den....
i tk sum pic of it
lolz
-normal-


-abnormal-

lolz...
match rite ?!!

haha!!!


p/s:
the movie... hmm.. not quite nice..
for me..
just okie...
not as nice as wat i expected
lolz


-drew-

No comments: