Thursday, June 12, 2008

-GoodBye BiBu-





get a call from Keijoe while i was hair cutting..
tat fella suddenly told me tat...
he dont want "Bibu" adi...
btw
the dog's name is "Bibu"
den
i was,,,
har ?!
just 1 day only.. den don't want ?
Keijoe complaint that Bibu was too noisy..
aiks
then, He asked me as his company to send it back to the owner.
as in that day, i was quite bz...
tmr i'm goin for the psychomotor test,
so later gotta go to my fren's house to study
n
later on, i oso gotta drive to LCCT to fetch my fren home.
but..
Mr. Keijoe dont really familiar with the way to there..
so,
skip my dinner with my fren,
n accompany him to there...


while in the car...
with Bibu...
sob



the owner didn't mind that we sent it back to her...
somehow..
she felt very happy...
can feel that, she really love Bibu..



p/s :
she had impart something to me..
something that human know,
but never realize until the end of story

she brought me a message.
Man will not appreciate wat do they have...
until the minute they really lose it.
please think twice before action,
regret is not the way for u to forgive yourself.
-GoodBye Bibu-



after that, went to my fren's house awhile..
practise the simulator...
about 10.30pm
i gotta rush to LCCT to fetch my fren..
huh.... wat a rushy day.
fetched her home @ PJ

of cuz.... get the pay !!
rm70
muahahaha!!
A very first time as a private Taxi driver..
not bad huh~
^^
back @ home - 2:00a.m

No comments: