Sunday, March 1, 2009

- sister's wedding ( part I ) -

Finally, the day has come. My sister's wedding ~ Hohoooo First of all, i would like to take this opportunity to wish my sister happy wedding, happy together forever, happy ending, happy day, happy family, happy living etc.... Congratulation !! LMAO !

Okie, let's start with the day. Early morning we rush to the Hotel there as in my sister stays over night @ there . After meet up with her, i tell u i tell u... I GET A SHOCK !!! My sister is so freaking pretty !! My Goodness!!! let me show u , neh...
wowowowowo!!!
am i right ?! am i right ?!!
( tak sangka-nya )


we prepare all the stuffs , make up and wait for the Mr. Right's arrival. During these, we have a photography session

my family


my two sisters

aunt . sis




with the bride



And lastly, the bridegroom has come, i'm the one who incharge of open the car door.


the bridegroom

As the tradision, the bridegroom must undergoes some obstacles before get to the bride. So my sister's ji mui-es who incharge of the GAMES specially for bridegroom..

Game starts

He did it ~ He wins the game..
but still gotta give angpao
LOL


finally
~ ta ta ta ~

a lovely kiss
- sweet/nye -




yum cha lu ~

my mum tastes it damn sweet
LOL

uncle n aunt




~ its the time to go ~


in House

ji mui-es


kwith my bro-in-law n sister

siblings


yumcha session
again


bridegroom's uncle



the family



p/s :
to be continued with tonight dinner...

stay tuned


-[d]rew-

No comments: