Wednesday, March 4, 2009

- manually driving -

Yeap, it's the time back to KotaBharu again.. i'm gonna miss my friends in KL once again. Due to some technical errors, i'm not going to take the flight fly back to the hell but gonna car pool with frens drive back. We go with 2 cars and the plan is start up the engine by 10pm. I have prepared all the things just right before the time. And yet, the plan has changed, 11pm. Hmm.. it's kinda late as in we have claz by tomorrow morning. I bet we can't make it. * worrying * . Anyways, i'm not the captain of this case, so .. NO OBJECTION!! :) By 11pm, im waiting @ the bus stop there in the car with my dad, give a call to my friend, and he still in shah alam. swt.. my dad just keep mumbling @ me non-stop. Hammers bang on my head again n again. Bla bla bla bla bla... About 12am, they still haven't arrive and my dad is sleepy as he gotta work on tomorrow morning. So, I ask him to drop me @ Leisure mall starbucks. As i thought, get a coffee and on9 while waiting for them but, once i reach @ starbucks, it's closed. Arggghhh.... what am i goin to do with my luggages ?! Luckily the "wong kok" Hong kong restaurant is still open, and i hang up @ there awhile. I thought everything goes fine but about 1am, it's goin to close. Arggh... I'm standing alone along the road with my luggages wait for the driver. I'm HOMELESS~~ =.='


Finally, they arrive and pick me up heading to Kota Bharu. We gotta speed up as in we're late for the class. Everyone takes turn to drive and until everyone is tiring, i'm the only one. The only one who can drive. what gonna happen is :

Mahfuz ( driver ) : andrew, kau pandu la. Aku dah mengantuk, tak larut ni
Me : har? har?! aku pandu ?! Ini manual kan ?! ERmm ermm... betul nak aku pandu ke ? Actually aku dah 2 tahun tak pandu manual ni.. aku tak tau ~ =.=''
Mahfuz ( driver ) : Har ?! ape ni ?! Kau boleh la.. drive slowly lar...
Me : Betul nak aku drive ke? Ok lar, kau tunjuk ajar lar...

Yeap, i'm driving a manual car. Hell , this is damn scary !! I don't even know how to change the gear correctly !! Wth ! The car is experiencing rough running with my "brilliant" driving skill.. * memalukan *

We arrive there by 8am something, and others are in the airport waiting for us. We get home and wear on the uniform, rush to the airport meet with others. Thank God, Although we're late, but nobody knows about it ~ ^^


-[d]rew-

No comments: