Sunday, March 1, 2009

- sister's wedding ( part II ) -

Okie, let's continue with the wedding dinner. The dinner will be held @ Chui Heng restaurant located in Kuchai Lama. After prepare n set up, we arrive there abt 6pm to get ready. We invite about 350persons to attend the dinner. Hmm... quite crowded.




Alan Fun hearts Samantha Teh

de wedding cake



what a silly smile
LOL


sister . mummy


bro sis

cousins


old friends


relatives..

good brotherhood

uncle's family


aunt . cou

sis n her bf


ready to get into the hall


dishes approuch








my cousin,
little niko
she is cute, right?


with my cousin


mum n her colleagues


sing k session








mum n her ji mui-es


give me 5 !







swt...
she is so thin
=.='


all drunk




p/s:
I would like to wish my sister, happy wedding
n
happy together forever n ever
:)

i will miss u so much
LOL



-[d]rew-

No comments: