Friday, June 5, 2009

- agung's holiday( thx, agung ) -

Well, i'm back again ~ lolx... quite often huh ? I reach @ kl by morning 2a.m something actually. And then, straight away drive to oldtown have supper with ahpok. FYI, ah pok has a new car !! new saga ~~ wow ~~ congrazt !! no longer old toyota corrolla but i'm gonna miss that toyota pretty much. After supper, we go for "yao che ho" ( driving wanderly in the town ). About 4:00am plus , get home and sleep. Later about 9:00am gotta go back to TARC , look for my old friends, ex-coursemate and of course my dear. She is studying in TARC currently, advance diploma in banking and finance. After my dear finishes her classes, we go for movie and shops. i miss her alot ~ lolx
sorry that i have forgotten to take picture, ERK!
currently i'm getting lazy to take picture and update my blog, duhhh... We're out until night and we go for some dessert in sri petaling. the restaurant is called as "sweet bean"


sweet bean

address : No, 25 jalan 13/149L bandar baru sri petaling, 57000 kuala lumpur.

i have a post regards this restaurant last year, please click.


these are what we have order.
but finished by my dear only...
haha...
why ?
my teeth are in pain ~ ERK


my sweet looking dear
^^

p/s: tomorrow i'm gonna consult a dentist. ERK........



-[d]rew-

No comments: