Saturday, June 6, 2009

- goin for operation soon? -

Yeap, i might be go for operation soon. Well, this is because i have a tumor-like substance is spreading wildly beneath my teeth which causes my teeth experiencing extremely painfulness in these few days after i have consulted a doctor this evening.
I go to two dentists. The first dentist whom i never consulted before advis me to have my tooth out as i'm in pain. So i ask is there any way besides get my tooth out ? There is no way , he answers. wtf ?! I'm shocked, i couldn't believe a sudden pain would causes this condition. I resist his suggestion, get the medicine to reduce the pain and go home.

After awhile, mum suggests me go for another dentist whom my family consult usually. Actually, i have confident on the second doctor as he looks so pro and i have been consulted him for many years. After he did the X-ray, he tells me that i have infection beneath my tooth which is spreading wildly and form a tumor-like substance. His advise is to do an operation, and it does look like a bad news huh ? But i'm feeling better of it as i'm willing to do an operation rather than get my tooth out ! Luckily, i did not follow to what the first dentist had advise. Pheww...

Currently , i'm consuming the medicine which given by the doctor and wait for the operation. In spite of the fact that if my condition is better that anticipated, i might be get rid of the operation. Seriously, i'm fcuking in pain. It ruins my mood, my plan, my everything. I'm not even in mood to talk. Argghhh..... i wanna get rid of this as soon as possible !


-[d]rew-

No comments: