Sunday, June 7, 2009

- another day -

Just get a msg from jones that peg, ee2 and him are heading to THE CURVE, ask me whether wana join them. Yeap, as i have nothing to do. I fetch my dear @ her hostel and ask pok comes along.

this is me, speeding ~ ^^

pok who sitting alone @ back, aka philips =p

As today is holiday, the traffic in town jammed like hell. Hardly to get into parking lot. Pheww.. We just have a short walk in the curve as jones is searching for "lovely face" shop. He wants to get something from there for his girl and he heard from ee2 that IKANO has this shop. So, we move over there.

we're sweet, aren't we ?
everything is perfect in the picture EXCEPT my hair.
FYI, i just had my hair-cut yesterday, so fugly.

As i remembered, there is no 'lovely face' in IKANO. We try to check it out at the directory board and yes, i'm right. Jones is fooled by ee2 LMAO . Anyhow, we still need to have our lunch and so teppanyaki is our best choice in IKANO.

beef noodles, my lunch.


she . he

i'm so colourful in the picture.. pheww...

while chatting.

i love this so much... keke


After the lunch, we divert to OneU as i know lovely face is right there. Jones gets his thing, a bear for her girl in conjunction with their anniversary. We hang out awhile in OneU before leave to yumcha session with others.

happening in OneU

my dear says this picture is artistic. lolx..


hot chick in the mall !!
stephanie yong.
=p


-[d]rew-

No comments: