Tuesday, January 5, 2010

- hapi burfday to meeee!! -

As per previous post, i mentioned that today is my burfday, weih ! XD Well, I'm not really get into the mood of celebrate it at all b'coz i'm in the fucking dead town XD All my best friend and girlfriend in KL, what's the point ? XD Anyways, thank you for all the wishes from my friends, especially my dear . She've got me a burfday present, I wonder what's it. Underwear? XD Okie, back to today. I'm not really enjoy it as i still gotta wake up early for flying and the flying is sux. I don't really like it. Furthermore, the aircraft's airspeed indicator ( ASI ) not really working well and hence, i nearly dive into the ground to 400' just to chase that fucking speeeeed! Hell, glad that i'm still alive XD Screw up the whole air exercise since the ASI is not functioning well. . what a great bday present for me. Somemore, I gotta replace my friend for flying tomorrow, exhausting weih !

Anyhow, i wish myself
Happy Birthday XDDD



thanks everyone ! XD

-drew-

11 comments:

Nic Da Nic said...

Happy Birthday

May your wish come true.....

Always lengjai there


Phisss.: you wish is pilot ma..i also know lar..gagagag

~Live Life~ said...

Happy Birthday! Don't dive...!

ChLoE said...

happy belated birthday!sorry for late wishes..

andrew said...

thx nick! thanks live life !! thanks chloe !! thanks everyone XDDDD thankiu thankiu

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

happy belated birthday~~! wish u one year richer than one year!! XD

Kimberly said...

Happy belated birthday! =)

Nikel Khor said...

hapi birthday to u...as hang out with fren play n fun on it..

Nikel Khor

Uncle Jo. said...

dude~ 生日快乐 Ya~

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Happy Birthday to u *(^-^)*

Thanks for the nang btw ;)

rizputra7 said...

Happy Birthday dude

andrew said...

to all : thank you everyone of your wishes ! XD good day to all of you !! XD