Monday, January 4, 2010

- hapi burfday to my sis =] -

Okie, this post is especially dedicated for my beloved sister, Samantha Teh. Today is her birthday. XD By the way, she's pretty weih but married XD She is elder than me 4 years but our birthday just a day different, meaning that tmr is my turn ! XD I wanted to say how pro is my mother. Hence we celebrated birthday together during old days. My parents save money to combine both birthday weih !

Well, I wish you happy birthday and all the best in everything. Happy together with your husband and baby XD.

Happy Birthday


-drew-

5 comments:

~Live Life~ said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! May all your dreams come true...all d best in your flying career!

Oh...and always stay safe...fly safe especially!

~Live Life~ said...

oh, and to your sis too!

andrew said...

hey bro thx for being so supportive ! XD thank you on behalf of my sister XDD

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

hell yeah stay safe fly safe! this should be ur moto and principle of life from now on!

andrew said...

erk, okie ! dear XD stay safe fly safe ! XD