Wednesday, August 6, 2008

- APFT -

I had receive an offer letter from Asia Pacific Flight Training ( APFT ) few weeks ago. They informed me that i have been short-listed to sit for the psychomotor and psychometric tests by 5th August. Since the MFA really pissed me off, so i decided to have a try on it. Reached at there in the morning, and sat for the tests in a tiny room individually. First of all, psychomotor which tests your coordination, responses, how well you could concentrate on the targets, and screening tests. While, the psychometric which tests on your personnel profile, gotta answer 200 Questions.... argh... crazy!! Glad to say that i passed all the tests. ^^ They informed me to make the RM15,000 payment as the deposit to ensure my attendant in the coming next intake. I told my mum, tried to explain to her the difference between MFA and APFT. Frankly, the APFT is much more better than MFA as the following :-
1. MFA course fee is rm230K while APFT is rm225K
2. APFT provides an additional diploma in aviation management executive while MFA doesn't have.
3. Airlines send the cadets to APFT but not MFA, so it means that APFT has the better reliability.
4. The equipments and aircrafts in APFT are better, lastest, high-tech than MFA.
5. APFT has better discipline due to the combination of military and commercial training structure.
6. APFT provides daily meals, 5 meals per day while MFA only provides 5 days meals and 3 meals per day. WTF ?!! i'm such a big eater !!


Of cause, there are some disadvantages as well as the following :
1. APFT is kinda far away from KL compared to MFA.
2. MFA located in malacca which has better entertainment compared to APFT which is located in Kota Bahru ( lousy city )
3. MFA has better environment compared to APFT.


As the conclusion, APFT is better than MFA. So i had make up my mind and told my mum that i'm going for APFT. My mum does agree with me and so .. tomorrow i gotta go to APFT make the payment in order to secure my attendant for the November intake ^^ Well, God is always there for us, though he closes the door, at last he will open the window for us.




THANK YOU JESUS !! AMEN!!


-drew-

No comments: