Sunday, August 31, 2008

- merdeka eve?? -

What do you gonna do in merdeka eve ? Stick with the crowd to celebrate? have a merdeka party ? clubbing ? LOLXX!! i prefer SHOPPING !!!! early in the morning, my friends and i go to OneUtama for shopping ~ We have our own aims... Kelvin wants to get a pant, clothes, and bag. Boon leong wants to get a bag, me myself want to get a pant and mr. choon.... he's just a "accompanier"... lolz!! We're having fun~ Even in parking lot~ lolz!!! such crazy we are.. at first, we grab a movie before shop~



Having lunch @ zanmai japanese cuisine restaurant

my meal

Kelvin,
enjoying his meal without notice my snapshot


wai choon


boon leong
behave lar !! aiyor



Okie, let's start to shopping ~
we go shop-to-shop, hunting our stuffs, yea... it's tiring... but we're enjoying !! ^^ Actually, i just have a plenty of money in my purse in order to control myself not to spend too much.. I just wana get a short pant, but at last, i found another nice long pant... WTF !!! my frens are trying to pursue me to get it home.. they even try to to lent me money to buy it since i don't have enough cash !! they are so EVIL !!

hahaha!!
kelvin so "leong"
hahahahahahahahahahaha
evil me
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha



me. myself
- loving to cam -


shopping end @ 11pm, ciao to Murni SS2 have our supper n yumcha ~
kononnya celebrate merdeka @ mamak ~
back @ home by 2a.m

p/s :

SELAMAT MERDEKA !!!



-drew-

No comments: