Tuesday, August 12, 2008

- no longer jobless -

Went to few companies for the interview session. For the first company which was located in PJ, and i have done the interview session within 10 minutes. Freaking fast.. Basically, i was not interested on the job. That time was about 10am and coming next interview will be held by 2pm. How did i spend the spare time? I went to OneUtama, and on9 at there.. RM4 per hour !!! Damn expensive. Fortunately, Kim Choo called me for yumcha, so she came to 1U and had lunch with me. Thx alot for ur company ^^ For another company, i kinda like the job due to the high pay. ^^ Well, i need money!!! I need about RM8,000 as my expenses in Kota Bahru. I need it!!! I gotta work hard to get it. Well, i got the job. Erm... actually is JobS. Currently i'm working on 5 jobs. Event project assistant, Sales promoter, SciTech, Hometuition, and biz. Gotta push up my throttle to the maximum!! I gonna be freaking busy on these!! But somehow, i do need some entertainments ^^

After the interviews, i caught up with kelvin and nam hon. We went to Leisure Mall and planned to grab a movie but at last, we couldn't make it as in none of interesting movie out there. Well, we just shopping for awhile and NamHon bought his sport shoe.

cam-whoring
:)



-drew-

No comments: