Tuesday, August 5, 2008

- fed up!! -

Argh!! i hate it !! Goddamn!!~ I was damn angry, disappointed and fed up with the malacca MFA !! bastard!! My mind was filled with anger.. After i passed the tests of MFA, i had inform the registrar that i will make the payment by the early of August and i told them to inform me if there is shorten of seats for the Nov intake. They made the promise but today, i gave them a call and they told me the Nov intake was full!!! Argh !! I quarrelled with them and our arguement brought nothing much. Freaking sad and fed up. What should i gonna to do now ? i had no idea. Wait for the next intake or give up ? You know what, i'm freaking tired... exhausted... for these 2 years, i had been work out alot for my ambition. I tried alot of ways, loans, bank-to-bank seeking for loans, tried to stand a chance to clinch the scholarship from Airlines and yet, i failed the tests, stood up again, but beaten down again.. again... and again. Who understands what's my real situation ?!! nobody!! Eventually, i had my financial support, and to be self-sponsored get into the training school, passed the tests. When i thought everything is done, the MFA came and bullshit to me! This was such a fool !!! Big Fool!! Frankly to say, i'm really tired.. tired to face all this bullshit.. tired to achieve my dream. I'm standing alone.. I do need supports... but... sigh.... well, i declared that, i lose in the battle again~ - approaching to the gate of loser -

No comments: