Saturday, March 6, 2010

- CNY - hometown - childhood memories -

Again, this post is about weeks ago. Sorry for late updates. You might wonder why i have been *MIA* for so long. The reason is i was struggling with my flying, stress and fatigue. I had no time to blog, neither msn nor facebook. XD

As now, i'm still busy but i'll try out my best to keep me in viewed. XD Okie, on 14th Feb, 1st of Chinese New Year. I'm not really wana share about the CNY in this post but about my childhood memories in hometown.

There's a river which nearby my grandma's house. It is nothing special to anyone but for me and my bunch of cousins, it means alot. For every year we go back to hometown, this river is the place for us to chill out, play around, enjoy, and relaxing. As i mentioned in previous post, my cousin, kuannam is moving to Aussie for further his study, and so this will be the very last time he chills @ river there. On this memorable day, we named it Bachelors' day ! XD


Photobucket
this was the way to river !!
yea, definitely we were in jungle XD


Photobucket
right on the way, saw this extraordinary sugar cane, cool !


Photobucket
tada ! the river that we always chill out !!
memorable place !


Photobucket
shooting time !
photographer : andrew lar of course ! XD



Photobucket
introduce my cousin, kahyau.
17years old ! XD



Photobucket
acting cool lar weih !



Photobucket
next of kahyau was kuannam,
the one who gonna leave m'sia soon XD



Photobucket
1,2,3,4 and of course me ~~~



Photobucket




Photobucket
i like it ! i mean this picture XD



Photobucket
with our memorable place !


Photobucket
okie, my turn ! XD finally i appeared !



to cousins : keep in touch everyone, okie ?! don't ever forget our every single time ! XD

-drew-

4 comments:

Jong said...

Nice place. Reminds me of the river behind my kampong house as well but it eventually got polluted so much now that me and my cousin doesn't even go there anymore.

~Live Life~ said...

Sounds like your cousin going to get married..good thing you all still able to get together and reminisces the past memories...

andrew said...

jong, hmm... hardly to get somewhere unpolluted in msia i guess ! XD i should be thankful..

Live life, haha.. why ? b'coz of i said bachelor day ? XDDD

Nam said...

I will never forget u guys, Forever! Bcoz cousins are never can be replaced=)
GOOD LUCK TO YOU and YOUR CAREER