Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jeng !! Jeng !! i'm back !!

Peep, i'm so sorry that been away for a month. I was struggling for flying recently, busy and stressful even for this moment, but anyhow i'll try my best to update it.

Short to the topic, weeks ago was the Chinese New Year and so of course i've got back to KL for a short break. First post that i'd like to share is about my niece, Cheryl. She changed a lot, i mean she was getting cute than old time. As CNY was approaching that time, my mum, sister, me and of course Cheryl went out for shop. Here are the photos that i had taken on that day. Mostly about my niece. XD


Photobucket
Jeng Jeng !! how cute is sheeee~~~



Photobucket
this is her grandma, aka my mum XD


Photobucket
another picture !



Photobucket
this is her mum, aka my sister. My sister hates to take photo. Aihh



more post are coming up next ! Stay Tuned

-drew-




No comments: