Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Matta Fair


As most of you know Matta Fair was just over last week and I guess you guys know what is it, right? Frankly, I've never been Matta Fair before as i don't really like to get into crowd but the day before i received a message from Resort World Genting states that there will be promotion package in the Fair. Hence, I took lrt to PWTC just to check it out. Well, about the lrt, i mean the public transport, this would be the first time i take public transport since high school ! 5years i guess ! wtf ! i'm driving too much.
Okie, I spent 3 bucks to get myself into the fair as entrance fee. I set my mind @ that moment, i must get something cool, or else my 3buck would get burnt off ! Hilarious ! I took few pictures of the booths and crowds as well. let's take a look
Photobucket
the crowd
that lady was looking @ me when i was snapping ! XD
can you seeeeeeee?



Photobucket
this could be the booth of an agency, trips for japan.




Photobucket
this was for Korea ! XD
they even hired a korean to cook some korean foods to attract the crowd !
Good Strategy !




Photobucket
I guess this suited me the most ! Flight Simulator weih !
Firefly organized it, to whom can fly and land the aircraft safely,
win the flight tickets ! XD



Photobucket
Somehow, i bumped into Spongbob in the fair !
hello, yellow ! XD



Photobucket
they invited the audience to dance along XD
that kid was so cute in dance !



Photobucket
as i told you previously, the promotion package of resortWorld Genting.


I bought a promotion package @ 100bucks which included...
2days 1 night First World Hotel Room for 2 persons, Breakfast for 2 persons and Outdoor theme park for 2 persons !! it's cheap, isn't it ?! The coolest thing was the lucky draw if you spent more than 100bucks ! So, i won the free voucher of First World Hotel room for 2days 1 night ! I was so lcuky weih ! The luck wasn't end up here, after that i helped my dear to apply the worldcard membership, I stand a chance for lucky draw again ! omg ! and you know what? I won the same voucher again !!
Let's conclude here, with my 1oobucks, i've got....
3vouchers of 2days 1 night FirstWorld Hotel room
1 set of breakfast for 2 persons
2 Outdoor theme park tickets !

* My 3bucks entrance fee at least won't get burnt off ! XD *


Okie, i shall plan my genting trip nicely with my girlfriend ! XD
@ night i had dinner with my girlfriend @ Sakae Sushi, OneUtama *again*
Nothing much special to share actually but just we walked into the restaurant @ 9.30pm and so nothing much foods left for us. Just few types of sushi available, how sad was it ! Oh yea, the picture of the day ! here here ~

Photobucket
my pretty cute woman ! XD
love you =]


-drew-

No comments: