Sunday, March 7, 2010

it's all about " pai nian "

Peeps, i'm back again to share about the past . wtf! hopefully you guys still support me, though i update my blog so late. =]
Rewind to the Chinese New Year, the culture we always have during this period is "pai nian " , house visit . Somehow for us, the aim of this culture is ang pao ! XD I bet most of us have this thought as well.
My friends and i gathered @ one's house and began the trip of house visit. I couldn't remember how many houses that we visited, ermmmmm should be more than 10 houses. wtf!



Photobucket
1 of the check points.


Photobucket
another check point~


Photobucket
why must michelle( most right ) messed up the lovely birds?!



Photobucket
brothers and sisters.



Photobucket
Our AIM !!



Photobucket
Okie, this fella had some problem..



Photobucket
this was another fella !

Photobucket
what we do the best ! XD



Photobucket
Group of us !! nyek nyek

-drew-















No comments: