Thursday, December 10, 2009

- It's our 8th month-versary!! -

Peeps, few days ago was the girlfriend and me 8th month-versary ! XD Again, we've got through another month, successfully ! Pheww.. Frankly speaking, we always have a lot of arguments, just even for mirror thingy. Anyhow, we still manage to overcome it, pheww! Nothing much about the celebration actually but just brought her to "Naili's Place" for dinner. To me, it was a nice dining restaurant. Basically it was outdoor, some sort of special compare to normal restaurant. Hereby, i would like to post a review on it. For your information, I used to post a review on it before. Please click here.

Photobucket
Naili's Place


Photobucket
the decoration is superb nice and romantic as well. I bet it's a nice place for you to date ! XD


Photobucket
well, it's a boat actually XD


Photobucket
if you don't really like the outdoor, you can get the indoor


Photobucket
the lighting is so nice, huh?


Photobucket



Photobucket
they even have D.J . You can dedicate a song for your beloved one.


Photobucket
the girlfriend.


Photobucket
the boyfriend.


Photobucket
you and me XD


sorry for the poor quality of the photos. =[ I wonder what happen to my camera at night. It gives me pretty bad quality photos. Argh!

Anyways, here's a message for my beloved.
Happy 8th month-versary and i love you forever and ever ! muackz ! XD


-drew-


2 comments:

Elaine C. said...

Aww. Congrats on ur 8month relationship, keep it up! :)

andrew said...

thankiu !!!! XD