Saturday, December 19, 2009

- yuuuhooo I'm back ! -

Hi peeps, sorry that i was being M.I.A for few days ago. I went back to KL out of a sudden! XD So, the following posts would be KL thingy. I will try to update all the posts as soon as possible, stay tuned okie? =]
A lil short update about me myself. Do you guys still remember my CAA2 examination? I've just got my result ! XD
PERFORMANCE A - 95%
LOADING AND BALANCE - 100%

I'm not really satisfied with the PERFORMANCE A and actually i can score it 100% but due to the silly mistake that i did and so.... wtf!
Anyways, no matter how i passed all the examinations in ground school by ONE go!
*ONE go* means that passed all the examinations from beginning until the end without re-sit.

Phewww...


Okie, stay tuned for next post okie ? =] ciaoz!

2 comments:

~Live Life~ said...

Congrats! That kind of results is good enuf ok!?

andrew said...

haha, i just tak puas hati with the mistake only hahaha... thankx weih