Thursday, December 31, 2009

- review of 2009 & resolution of 2010 -

Hi folks, it's been awhile i didn't update it. Frankly, i'm out of ideas to blog XD Hardly to wait for this New Year Eve just to share my review & resolution. By the way, this would be the article without photos ! XD Please bear with it XD




Let's get started with review for the past 12months.
2009 is the year whereby a lot of changes have happened to me and I gotta list it out XD

1. My first time stay far apart from my sweet home.
2. The beginning as an aviator's life. Cool~ I enjoyed the studies & of course the flying!
3. Well, I met with my beloved 07April2009 ! Thanks for being with me though this would be tough long distance relationship, thanks & i love you =]
4. My sister get married and gave birth. Hence, i'm an uncle now! wtf!!
5. Definitely, became much more independent b'coz i'm staying alone. Everything i gotta work it myself. NO MORE PAMPERS ! XD
6. My 21st birthday was the lame-est with the instant cup mee & a cup of teh ais. Orh yea, a piece of sushi as well. Lameeee... By the way, it reminds me , my birthday is coming soon too... 5Jan2010 and will it be the same as 2009 ? OMG ! XD
7. I have gained tonnes of knowledges and experiences the most in my life. It brighten my life and widen my sight! I have come across a lot of new stuffs. Cool ! I love it !
8. I have traveled the most in 2009 ! Mostly Kelantan-KL. By bus,train,car,& flight! OMG!
9. I was sick lots in 2009. wtf ! Orh yea, thanks to Mr. Charlie for leaving his traces over my body . wtf!!
10. I was FUCKING poor in 2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf




Now, the resolution of brand new year,2010~~
Inevitably, every single bad thing in 2009 will be better, i hope XD

1. First thing ever, I wanna be richer~~ XD
2. Get my pilot license and get rid of the kelantan, gone crazy with this farktard dead town!
3. Get the offer, pass the interview, pass the tests, and start to work in airline. Everything must go smoothly!!!!
4. Be with my dear happily XD Please bear with me for another half year XD
5. Be healthier ~weih! I don't want to eat any medicine in 2010 !
6. Gain more knowledge & experience and enjoy the flying XD * Don't ever fuck up the landing * XD
7. Get my own DSLR ! wowww~ can i ??
8. I wanna travel more and moreeeee~~
9. Make more friends ! XD
10. May all my wishes be granted ! XD this will be the most important resolution!!


okie, done! I will read back this post on 31dec2010, just to check on myself ~ Hopefully the 2010 will be the pretty good year!! much more better than now XD!


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY THE DAY =]



P/s : I will rottening in my room, celebrate the new year eve on my own ~ this is sux , gosh!
-drew-

12 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

hapi new year...dream come true

here me at Nikel Khor

Uncle Jo. said...

kakaka` let me kepoh a bit ~~

Richer ah? soon lahh... in fact that was d dream of MOST inhabitants of this heating up piece of globe :P

2 & 3 wil b done soon lahhh wish granted kakaka

4 ahh... not always like that mehhh?

skip skip skip

DSLR? ... join me lahh ^0^
poor? probably over spend .. but that was majority habit of most human that breaths ...

nvm .. better yr ahead ya~

shhhh .. don tell ppl i stalk u again ya~

Coerlly said...

happy new yearrrrrrrrrr~*

andrew said...

hey nikel ! hapi new year to you tooo ~ XD

andrew said...

ace stalker XD
orh, tat's why global warming ? HAHA who cares~ i want money ~! XD
are you saving money for SLR too ? XD
we're same gang! XD jom go buy together when have enough money XD

andrew said...

coerlly !!!
happpppppppppppppyyyyyyyyy
newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nyek nyekkkk

Ken Wooi said...

all the best in achieving your resolutions..
happy new year 2010 =)

kenwooi.com

andrew said...

kenwooi! you too ~ hapi new year!!! XD

~Live Life~ said...

Hey there pilot!

Great time to do flashback and resolutions...

Hope your u achieve what you have listed down...and hear some great news from you in 2010!

kuyam said...

hye andrew
wish u a hepy new year!
long2 way to go
gud luck in life =)))

andrew said...

live life, haha... you too, i hope u can achieve whatever u want in this new year! all the best!!

andrew said...

kuyam, thx weih.. hapi new year too ~
all the best okie ? XD