Tuesday, December 15, 2009

- weih! i'm back to flying ! -

Photobucket
what a cloudy day!!

Folks, as i promised to you, I'll share with you what had happened to me yesterday. As you can see, i'm back to flying stage after a pretty long break due to ground school study! Frankly speaking, i barely remember all the techniques and checklists. Phewww, and so i gotta prepare myself by memorizing the checklists, read back the books.
Get back to yesterday, my very first time flying after break. My sortie was at 12o'clock, I suppose. Due to school rules, i've gotta reach at hangar by 7am for morning briefing. So, while was waiting for the sortie, of course better to prepare myself in better way.
The thing wasn't lucky that about 11o'clock, the weather approached in a sudden ! This was freaking me out, weih ! Inevitably, i couldn't continue with my sortie in this kind of weather! Well, gotta delayed, praying hard for it and fortunately, my prayers did work ! Around 1p.m, the weather gone in a sudden, thanks god! But wait, the story never end here! Meteorology report ( METAR ) came with a bad news, low cloud base!!!! Weih, with this kind of weather, hardly to do my sortie. Again, my sortie had been delayed.
I was waiting like a wild boar for a whole day until 5p.m! "fuck weih!" was the thing i repeated nonstop for whole day ! Fuck weih!
Hmm, right at 5p.m, finally I managed to get abroad the plane with my instructor, Captain Rizal! He was from AirForce, old days and so he had a great experience in flying. This was the very first time i flew with him, i suppose. The sortie was so great with him, i learned alot from him, in fact. With him, I managed to do all the things on my own. We shared a lot of stories, chitchat while flying, instead of making the atmosphere under pressure. XD. Somehow, he demonstrated some aerobatic skills such as loop, stall turn and etc! Phewww! I bet the roller coaster was a piece of cake compared to it. I felt the negative G-force right to maximumwhile doing 180degrees dive into the ground!! Couldn't even move my hands, my gut was like jumping out from body! XD Great experience ever ! I want it againnnnnn, please! XD

I took some photos yesterday as promise. Okie, let me show you now.

Photobucket
this is the flight schedule board!
computerized weih!!


Photobucket
was raining @ 11pm as i told u just now, sigh!




Orh yea, i forgot to show you the aircraft that i'm flying currently right ?!
Yea, this is my babe, Eagle 150B! I'll share with you about my babe's behaviour next time okie? XD

Photobucket
Eagle 150B


Photobucket
jeng jeng!! my baby !!


Photobucket
side view, weih! she's cute, isn't she?!



Photobucket
the interior, cockpit!


Photobucket
this is the tailplane. you can see 9M-BDZ.
it's the registration number, same as like the car number plate
we read it as, niner Mike-Bravo Delta Zulu. (aviation term)



Photobucket
you better pray to God that this thing works always. This is ELT.
If you crashed, touch wood this thing will alert the tower and rescue team to save you !


Photobucket
my baby and i XD



Photobucket
this booklet must be with you always! You have to memorize it as well, weih!


Before get aboard, you have to do the inspection over the plane to make sure everything's okie and safe.


Photobucket
i was checking the rudder.


Photobucket
checking the fuel whether has been contaminated or not.


Photobucket
somehow i love this photo, thanks to saiful who took it while i was doing the inspections


Photobucket
checking checkingggggggg


Photobucket
checking the flap, as you can see, the checklist always be with me XD!


Photobucket
what's the next ?! Fly la weih!!
I have control !
jeng jeng!!!!

-drew-








11 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy flying! =D

kenwooi.com

~Live Life~ said...

Cool la! Can fly...=) Enjoy ya...

Btw, where did u fly? Still learning?

Nabil said...

Its must be nice for being able to fly a plane. =)

impostius.iblogger.org

rubyooi said...

how many hours done so far? so line trainings still far away huh? ;)

Wil C said...

Man, that's so nice..flying arnd. Nice plane Drew...r u allowed to do some airbrushing on it? :P lol!

andrew said...

kenwooi, thx dude!! XD

andrew said...

live life, thx ya, yea, still studying, just fly around msia. XD

andrew said...

nabil, yea.. but hectic too sumtime XD

andrew said...

nabil, yea.. but hectic too sumtime XD

Normi said...

u look sexy while checking the plane butt lol.

andrew said...

independent Queen, erk!? sexy???? XD LMAO