Wednesday, December 23, 2009

- the mutant cat -

Yesterday, i had get into a weird thing during lunch time. It is what i really wanna share with you guys. I bumped into a mutant cat ! XD It was so special compare to the ordinary. I wonder what happened to it in past. Hmmm... I guessed it has special eye ! something like robot eye? XD wait wait~ let me show you the photo~ neh ! Orh yea!! It's definitely not photoshop or edited ! XD Trust me, it's real!

Photobucket
meowww~ don't ever mess with me!! meoowwww!!

It is cool right?! Omg ! Maybe it has special power or something else XD

enjoy =]
-drew-

6 comments:

Nic Da Nic said...

i saw this kind of cat before..
opps..bionic eyes?
beware the cat can be catman..can fly to scratch ur baby plane

Anonymous said...

Kekeke ... Maybe it really has super magical powers that may grant you your wish for Christmas lol =P

MERYY CHRISTMAS BRO ~ =)

Uncle Jo. said...

oH~ that eyes ya...
Green for normal usage one lahh
Blue for watching Blue movies one lahhh

kakaka~ jus cracking some cold jokes~ :P

andrew said...

nick, hahaha... i tell u wad, cats in kb dont reli scare of human! wtf!!

Christine, haha.. i hope so... hapi new year XDD


ace, you... lame XDD

JadyCloud said...

you kick the cat, what a donkey you are!

angry you and dont friend you!

andrew said...

jadycloud, wa.. not me ler weih XD was my fren, and he was using the leg just to hold the cat. XD