Wednesday, March 19, 2008

-camera on-

^^

kinda hapi to inform u all that...
i got my new HP!!
^^

sony ericsson K770i

^^
only costs me rm733.00
gud price uh...

but this HP brought me troublesome..
hmm..
supposing..
wana buy it on monday..
in de morning..
i brought de cash...
went to de company..
de company gave me de dealer price..
cuz my fren is de distributor...
so can get de cheapest price through him..

but hor..
de clerk of tat company
tell u wad..
is totally... definitely...absolutely... SUCK!!

the way she dealing with u ...
is
SUCK!!

just like ...
never wana entertain u..
wana buy anot ... none of her buzz..
... wat de !

n she told me tat... no stock... gotta cum back 1 or 2 hours later..
so...
i went to de coll for my tutorial class 1st...
after finish class...
den went back to de company..
i was... STUNNED..
wat de ...
cum on man...
no stock again !?!
asked me cum back tmr or wed..
i was.... argh!!!

so...
today...
tuesday..
purposely call de company..
asked her to book...
n she said..
got stock adi..
can cum anytime
but as de result ?!
wat de..
i reached there...
n
still need to wait for 1 hour !?
my gosh...
sux service!!

wat to do..
cheapest ma..
><

no matter how..
i still get my new hp..
^^
so
~camera on~


http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/k770i?cc=my&lc=en

this is de sony ericsson k770i overview website..
surf it .. ^^

No comments: