Wednesday, March 26, 2008

-presentation-

woah..
finally
today...
my turn for the presentation..
this might be the very last presentation tat i done in TARC
lolz!!!

so...
mux get well prepared...
but..
aiks
still sux..

i din prepare much... cuz slept late..
=.='


de audience


de very last there... de lady...
-my lecturer aka examiner-


back view


doin preparation



group member - susan tan
-presenting-

group member- suren
-presenting-


our topic
-laws of abortion-



-speechless-



-stella n susan-


-group member with ms yee(lecturer)-


mua group
from left: suren, me, susan, stephen
realize tat their name start with "S"
except me... ><


another group
-ladies-


in conjunction with siam ping's bday..
we had a surprise for her...
^^
hapi burfday!!


siam ping n emily



my presentation...
hmm..
not bad..
get de "good comment"
lolz!!
hey

coming up next
-my presentation title-
-abortion-
stay tune
n
mux sure u're not having a meal while read my next post!!
^^

-to be continued-

No comments: