Sunday, March 16, 2008

-shopping spree-< but not me >

1stly..
gotta say..

good bye..
my beloved....
u'll always be my love...
eventhough
now u're.....
but i still will remember u..
will appreciate u ...

good bye..
my beloved handphone
my W800i
sob...

my beloved handphone

aiks..

this morning...
got training... from 8.30am-4pm
we will gonna to learn alot.. n see alot of interesting thing..
so..
planning will tk alot of pic..
but...
at the morning..
my hp's camera...
spoiled!!!

can't tk pic..
deng..
i tried again...again n again...
de very last pic of my hp are...

de sun


de cacat hand trying to get de cacat sun

above are de last pic taken by my hp..

-sad-


so..
abt the training..
hmm..
quite fun..
lolx..
n
i'm de top among de trainee
n i hav been invited for the coming robotic competition
^^
waiting for it !!

^^

afterward...

piano class..
lolz
i had ponteng for 3 times adi..
lolx..
let de instructor scold like hell..

=,='

den..
de peggy chow.
asked me out for shopping..
n..
she got camera
^^
yes!!

our dinner
handmade oyster mee sua


peggy chow
=.='

peggy n i

she ar...
so blur..
forgot to bring money out..
den..
i paid for her everything..
lolx..
n 1st time..
my card had been declined..
means
out of limit..
lolx..
n my wallet left abt rm10..
haha
she so geng..
shopaholic!
but afterward...
i brought her to cimb..
claimed back lar..
lolx!!


there is an live show at the entrance of sg wang

988 live on air
-orange was inside-


de crowd

inside de sg wang
there was another event..
hotlink sponsor...
de
animation event

de tallest n de shortest



peggy n i
with duno wat creature
lolx

today..
shopping spree..
but not me..
is
PEGGY CHOW


-drewchai-

No comments: