Sunday, March 9, 2008

MIFF - day 9 - end day -

the last day of MIFF
woah..
finally..
finish..
but

today will be de busiest day..
gotta move out all the things n destruction..

ish..

-last day in formal-


tk sum pic with my colleagues...
will miss u guys!!
^^


-brothers-


shiao yi n i


memory


de gang

wat are they trying to do on julia ?


fai, hoe, loong

aiks... today...
stress....
alot alot alot of works..
gotta watch out the forwarder
but..
in my hall..
had a bad quarrel with them..
nearly get to fight...
erm?
almost fight or fight adi ?
lolx

kelam-kabut

n injured s well...
"crash" with a forwarder
who carrying the chair...
he din c me..
i din c him...
den?
bang!
my head kena..
=.='
felt dizzy...
n bengkak..

=.='
n
my leg..
my gosh..

feel disgusting?
lolx!!
me too...
**vomit**

damn painful!!


finally
de end of the fair..
i bought a shelf
rm10 only!!

lolx

de exhibitor treated me very nice.
^^

thx

after tat...
went to oldtown
hang out till 2am..

thx guys for acc me...
^^

-drewchai-


No comments: