Monday, March 17, 2008

-family day-

lolx..
today..
suppose...
i'm free..
free from everything..
a day for me to reli stay at home
n
rest..

think back de past..
not reli stay at home for a whole day..
hmm..
but..

suddenly
still gotta go out..
mum wana shopping with my aunt's family..
so..
me..
as de driver..
no choice..
dad dun wana go out..
2 families... 2 cars...
heading to NZX, ara damansara

de shops


NZX design






de outside


today event
-school holiday-


de special shoe shop


starbuck


de so called "air cond"


duno who broke de chair..
but for sure.. is a fatty.. rite ? ><


i saw a booth crowded...
FISHO

n
wat's it abt ? de small fish eat ur dead skin
lolx!!
rm20 for 20min..
=.='
de more fishes gather around ur leg...
de dirty u are...
haha


Big Apple


donuts range


my cousin
-kah yau-
weird look >< my cousin
-kah mun-
weird look >< having lunch


my cousin
-kah yee-
weird look too ? >< sis n i


my sister


cou n sis


aunt n her daughter


in conjunction with skul holiday
there are alot of games having there.

climbing


duno wat's this ?

jurassic adventure


car travel


bubu~ bubu~


afterward..
dinner..
at
klang
>< yeh yuan seafood restaurant


-totally finished-


afterward,
we went to port klang..
to see de sun set
lolx

de port klang ?


de ktm which is just beside de port klang


sun set
count down
10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

triumph in de skies
when can i fly in the sky uh?!
^^

stupid sis lolx!!


kah yau n i




de way



boats...

night


afterward..
digital mall at PJ section 14..
><>< digital mall


wat a tiring day..
went to many places..
spent my time with family..
uh..
gotta get myself into busy again..
so..
work hard!!

^^

-drewchai-

No comments: