Saturday, March 29, 2008

-ghost story-

never think of drink beer or wine..
but
this time
i did...
as ppl said..
wine can makes u escape from trouble..
yea...
maybe it's rite...
maybe i'm not brave enough...

back to de topic..
i get drunk
continuously for 3 hours..
my meimei was taking k of me..
thx alot hor~
^^
noe she treated me very good
so..
while resting in the room
my another 2 frens...
ah pok n kok hoe....
both came in the room
tat's means....
in the room..
got me... ah mei, ah pok n kok hoe..

after i became quite conscious..
i started to count de amount of ppl in the room
1~2~3~4~..... 5?

weird..
why got 5 ?
den i tried to see clearly..
only realized tat..
got a woman..
standing at the corner..
i dun think tat i noe her..
so..
i tried to ask my frens..
who is she ?
why she standing at there... looking at me..
n
smiling at me..
my frens tot i still drunk
but
in fact..
i was conscious at tat moment..


afterward.. i fall asleep again.
tmr morning...
my ah mei told me tat..
i was talking, looking n smiling at some1 ...
at the corner~~~

i reli duno abt tat..

recall back abt the apartment..
it's RIA apartment..
so called "haunted apartment"
the room we stayed is 4306...
total up of 4306 is 13...
13 is death of jesus..
there was a true story of a hotel room
num is... 1408... haunted....

b4 we came to this apartment.
there was no butterfly in de room
but..
after we stayed at there..
each room
got a butterfly...
till the day we leave...

okie..
my fren, jones's story...

he claimed that when he was sleeping..
sumbody standing besides him...
looking him..
n wakes him up...
"jones, wakes up lar.... got sth to discuss with u.."
><
no comment abt all this...


this is the ghost !!!

lolz...
no lar...
is
mr. jones..
acting as a ghost..
but..
in fact...
he's reli looks like a ghost..
^^
talented ghost actor


-drewchai-


2 comments:

- wawa - said...

swt... got butterflies then got lor... wat was dat so scary la.. and how did u know before go in dun have..? lol

n ah...either u r drunk la..or u really c those spirit lor..
but since u knew dat u dunno her..y still talk n smile to her? sha sha derr...

andrew said...

yalor yalor
why i stil talking to her ar ?
i oso duno
hahaha~
sha sha de... lolz!!