Wednesday, December 10, 2008

- back pain -

i'm experiencing the back pain for few days. Tell you what, it's real pain! i couldn't bent my waist at all. Either stand or lie on the bed. I thought i manage to get rid of this because i dont wana skip any class just for medical check. But at last, i found that it's getting severe and i couldn't bear the pain anymore. So, grab a half day MC n go to clinic . I guess the back pain is because of the way i sleep. These days i didn't sleep well , 2-3 hours sleeping , or sometime even didn't sleep for days. The worst, i always fall asleep at anywhere instead of my own bed. I always lie on the bed and use my lappy while studying. It's means everything will do on the bed. That night, i fell asleep again on another bed with my lappy and lot of books in improper sleeping position. Once i woke up, it's damn painful! Haiz... this is the result.

panel clinic

i hate it so much !


p/s :

Give me another 24hours for a day.


-[d]rew-

No comments: