Monday, December 29, 2008

- mommy's day -

Wow, i tell u wad... today i just accompany my mom to shop ! I'm such a good son ( actually i'm de one who wana shopping ) We go to IKANO & de Curve as well, actually i'm looking for my t-shirt. I saw the t-shirt last day in midvalley but out of stocks, so today i plan to search the shirt. As you know, christmas is just around, so lot of ppl out there, damn crowded. My mom is the main character of the day. She seldom join me for shop or anything with trend but today, she's weird, she asks me to take picture for her, she shops with me, she eats expensive dinner with me.... WEIRD ! Okie... let's have a look on the picture that i have taken.



my mom

my mom again
my mom again n again

damn ! is my mom again, again n again !

is she..... again...


since when she loves to take pic ?!!
i have NO idea...

i love christmas treeeeeeeeeee~~




they are cute !!!



i tell you what, i treat my mom a dinner !!
hohoho...
it's expensive ler....
eventhough just penang foods
=.='
@ the street..








i simply love padini concept
n
this is my concept




-[d]rew-

No comments: