Monday, December 15, 2008

- mhs -

As if you watched the "always ready" drama from TVB before, you should know well regards the GFS ( Government Flying Service ) in Hong Kong. Does Malaysia has this kind of service? the answer is YES. Malaysia has the Helicopter service, called MHS , Malaysia Helicopter Service. It located just right besides my training school. I'm glad to have the training in APFT as will have lot of chances explore myself to aviation as not just the commercial but military and helicopter as well. The MHS has their duty everyday, as like area investigation, port transport, station training, SAR etc. It's real cool.

9M-SNA

P/S :

my training school is going to initiate the helicopter flying course soon. Cool ~ Of course i still stick with my fixed wing flying training. You know wad, helicopter course is much more expensive than aeroplane course ! it costs RM530,000.00 !!! 530k !!! twice of my course fees~
WOW!! wonder why so expensive..



-[d]rew-

No comments: